Manager/Sr. Manager Key Customer & Account Marketing - Oncology (Zejula)
- Weston, MA
Site Name: USA - Massachusetts - Boston, USA - Massachusetts - Waltham, USA - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
Posted Date: Oct 22 2020
Cancer continues to be a core area of intensive focus at GSK, and while much progress has been made in the past few years, more can be done to REDEFINE EXPECTATIONS in cancer care.
As we look to redefine expectations in cancer care, we need experienced, entrepreneurial-minded leaders to help us on this journey. Are you an experienced oncology marketer looking to be part of an innovative, dynamic and growing organization? GSK's US Oncology Team is looking for a Manager / Sr. Manager, Oncology Marketing to support ZEJULA.
In this role you will report directly to the Director, Key Customer Marketing - supporting Key Customer and Key Account activities. Key responsibilities include executing Advisory Board meetings, managing Speaker Program content development, supporting brand presence at national and sub-national congresses as well as the development and implementation of Oncology GPO programs and events.
Being part of Oncology at GSK is being part of something special. The focus of the organization couldn't be clearer - we are fueled by a personal passion to give our customers and our patients MORE. More of ourselves, more to fight for and more moments that matter!
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Work in close partnership with all cross-functional partners
- Facilitate development of the promotional plan and programs at pace and on budget
- Partner with the Oncology Customer Insights and Analytics Team to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis
- Engage with field teams to gather insights and work collaboratively to develop targeted solutions
- Assess investment viability of programs based on anticipated ROI/value/impact and formulate recommendations for future based on learnings
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brands stated objective
Why you? Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in bio-pharmaceutical industry
- 3+ years of Oncology/Marketing Experience
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master's degree/MBA
- GPO Experience in Oncology
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority and participate in diverse teams
- Strong organizational skills to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and priority-setting
- Experience working with and managing external agencies, vendors and consultants in support of marketing plans and field team needs
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effectively interfacing with all levels of management and departments within the company
- Effective budget management skills
- Pharmaceutical sales experience is a plus
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top