Manager Sales HR
- Bangalore, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bangalore
Posted Date: Dec 9 2019
- Overall responsible for the implementation of Talent Strategy for the region
- Business Partner to Region Head and Regional Leadership teams of Pharma and Vaccine businesses
- Involved in manpower planning and manning decisions for the region in line with local needs and business forecasts
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure smooth execution of entire employee lifeline of processes - from Integration, Performance Management, Rewards to Exits
- Build capability in leaders to manage Objective setting, Expectations, New Performance System and Culture
- Support Sales Managers in building High-performance culture by recognising Top Performers and managing Under-Performance
- Building Employee Connect and Relations, including resolution of conflict
- Partnering with central Employee Relations to effectively address disciplinary issues
- Driving Talent Engagement and Retention through multiple initiatives
- Identification of internal pipeline of talent through detailed interaction with managers and employees and supporting development of high potential employees
- At an execution level, this role is expected to deliver on all people process - from hiring to exits and also look after capability building.
- This role is critical to business delivery & success. From ensuring hiring at the right time, to tracking & managing engagement & attrition, the role helps manage the field force to high performance and ensures continuity of business.
- The role also advises & coaches the managers and manages the people issues, to avoid any business impact.
- Lastly, the role acts as a partner to the regional heads, helping him prioritize, connect and take critical decisions on people issues that impact the entire region
Very high degree of interaction with -
- Regional leadership team, including Region Head
- Area Business Managers and employees
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR (depending on the region) with at least 2 years of business partnering experience and direct exposure to managing large employee groups. FMCG experience/exposure is preferred
- This is a relatively independent role and requires the incumbent to scale up quickly and take charge, acting as partner to the Region Head and the face of HR to employees
- Effective, flexible approach to team working.
- Strong management, coaching and motivation skills that build high performing individuals and teams.
- Ability to work across cultures and engage teams of geographically dispersed people.
- Proven ability to influence others at both peer and senior level.
- High energy levels, good communication skills, ability to work in a dynamic & ambiguous environment
- Strong networking, collaboration and interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships of trust with a wide range of individuals and teams.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top