Manager, Medical Governance/DAC/HCPE
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Jul 20 2020
Are you interested in a medical affairs role that sharpens your project management skills in support of medical affairs strategic engagement? If so, this Office Based Medical Affairs Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As an Office Based Medical Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering the strategic deployment plan for the Franchise Global Medical Experts and other Franchise Experts.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Organise Joint Planning Sessions with regions and priority markets and collate outputs.
• Synthesise the outputs of these sessions to develop the annual Strategic Deployment Plan (SDP).
• Maintain the SDP as a living document with updates according to strategic needs.
• Work with the offshore team to ensure that travel logistics are delivered with 100% accuracy.
• Monitor the SDP plan to ensure Home/Work Balance for the Global Medical Experts (GMEs).
• Monitor the SDP to ensure compliance with Policies, Budget and approval processes.
• Manage the day to day issues of deployments including crisis management.
• Ensure pre-event briefings for GME deployments where appropriate.
• Produce monthly reports on activity and budget plan.
• Ensure project plans are in place for processes and projects.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with promotional and scientific engagement codes of practice
- Experience in an above country role, having worked directly with international markets and regions
- Experience with project management
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Project management certification (PMP)
- Excellent people skills, experience of working in a complex matrix
- Experience in complex travel logistics, organization and support
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件, 我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址, 并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK, 请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top