Manager Front End Development
- Bengaluru, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: Jan 11 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver valued reporting services and support improvements to transformation activities for a global organization? If so, this is the role for you.
As Enterprise Architecture Professional you will be responsible for supporting the service process owner and performance insights to ensure delivery of the business agenda. You will also be responsible for identifying and delivering agreed improvements to the process, tools, and technology utilized in the core operational support process.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Support the overall design authority for the architecture process
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the underlying service landscape and the tools/platforms used to generate metrics and performance data
- Perform as a process expert at extracting and analyzing data from a diverse range of sources
- Participate in internal and external benchmarking exercises
- Support regular reporting including those reports related to value measures and voice of customer to support the service agreement
- Manage standardized reports and metrics that look at the Core Operational Support Processes
- Work with the account management teams to provide real customer insights on how services are performing and perceived by the end user
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to service lines when requested to support service improvement and transformation activity
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience extracting, analyzing, and presenting data
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics or Mathematical components
- Current practical experience of service management
- Proven skills working across multiple groups in multiple regions
- Logical mindset with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining focus under pressure
- Knowledge in managing customer performance metrics
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and discretion while handling information
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top