Site Name: Singapore - Tuas
Posted Date: Nov 28 2019
in Key Responsibilities
- Perform routine preventative maintenance activities.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out with high standard of safety and quality mindset.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and repairing equipment
- Decide on the trouble shooting approach to be taken and determine whether external resources (i.e. mechanical, instrument, automation or electrical) are required.
- Coordinate external resources, to trouble shoot and repair equipment in the shortest time possible.
- Primary contact for all engineering task when on shift duty
- Lead and develop training document and program for equipment Task List/WKI/TI/Check list
- Drive Continuous Improvement and perform 5S at workplace
- Assist the MRO spare parts creation/modification for the site.
- Assist the Engineering Store for daily operation
- Investigate and rebuild parts for all non-inventory maintenance, repairs, and operation parts, as needed, with vendors and others.
- Preparator for PRWO and secure parts prior to work order execution
- Strong understanding of deliverable time lines and self-directed in work methods
- Strong Team Player
- Able to support production up time with strong sense of urgency
- Technical Diplioma from Polytechnic in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronics)
- ITE in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronics) with minimum of 7 years of working experience in process or related industry
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top