- Klang, Malaysia
Site Name: Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Posted Date: Oct 21 2020
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.GSK has been operating for over 60 years in Malaysia and grown substantially both in its infrastructure, business operations as well as talent base spreading across its four business entities - Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines, Consumer Healthcare, Business Service Centre and Consumer Healthcare Supply Chain.
We are currently looking for experienced Machine Operators (multiple positions)to join our Global Manufacturing Team.This role will mainly be responsible for the setup, operation, shutdown and cleaning of the required lines, equipment and manufacturing process properly in accordance with established Company's and Regulatory Authorities policy such as GMP and Environment, Safety and Health procedures.
This is a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract position.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Works closely with other members in the team and highlights all items relating to safety, quality and efficiency.
- Perform routine tasks as an operator such as:
- Room clearing and cleaning after completion of a batch
- Collects in-process samples and carries out in process checks as per the SOP
- Performs recording in Batch Documents, Logbooks following SOP
- Performs verification using RF scanner in the SAP system
- Carries out routine mechanical and lubrication checks and repair using hand tools.
- Performs line trouble shooting and repair works alongside Engineering Technicians
- Performs equipment preventive maintenance alongside Engineering Technicians as necessary
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you'll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity - as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Minimum SPM Qualification or Technical / Vocational Diploma / Certificate or equivalent.
- Fair command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiar with documentation including SOP/MBR
- This role is required to work on 6 days shifts including weekends.
- This role is required to work on shifts including, morning, afternoon and night. (rotational basis)
- Willing to learn.
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, etc. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply online.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top