LOC Quality Executive
The role is critical to the effective quality management of systems and activities that are crucial or have a direct impact to product quality and regulatory compliance within the commercial pharmaceutical company. The job holder is expected to lead the implementation and sustaining the quality management system including encouraging the business to own quality activities in their day to day work.
The focal point of the position is quality strategy and quality systems, covering all GDP areas such as deviation handling, self-inspections/audits, corrective and preventive actions, change control, risk management, product distribution, third party management, as well as product complaints/defects/recalls.
• Maintain a high level of QMS knowledge and awareness of changes to seek opportunities and manage potential business adversity.
• Share learning's and issues with other LOCs and regional colleagues.
• Gain an understanding of the Supply Chain and Commercial Business and Quality Plans processes and how they are linked each other in the day by day and quality improvement activities.
• Contributing to a robust, sustainable and effective QMS implementation and maintenance through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status of processes.
• Support the implementation and maintenance of effective Quality Assurance systems to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with Corporate standards and policies, GMP, GDP and Regulatory requirements.
o Support the Quality Manager in the day to day work to ensure an effective management of:
o Product supply
o Deviations and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) processes
o Complaints process
o Change Control process
o Auditing process
o Risk Management process to
o Incident management process
• University degree in Chemistry, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology, Biology or similar
• Several years of experience in the field of product quality and distribution of medicinal products from the pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare industries
• Understanding of and experience in quality assurance systems particularly in the areas of batch release, product incidents, artwork control and performing audits
• Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP
• Good time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and to stay focused under pressure
• Leadership, Coaching, Negotiation skills, Communication skills, Determination to succeed
• Ability to deliver positive and clear communications at any level of the organization as well as with external authorities
• Professional written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English
• Qualified Person/Responsible Person
• Experience on working in a cross-functional and remote team
• Strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs
• Able to effectively apply the Quality Management System (QMS) and to understand the technical aspects to supply of medicines in a regulated environment.
• Communicate effectively and foster decision making
• Influence others through questioning and challenging
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
• Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
• Career in one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top