Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: May 31 2021
Learning Business Partner, GSF
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you'll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There's always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
• Partner with the GCC leadership team, aligned HRBLs and Functional Capability Leads, to develop and deliver a learning and development plan aligned to the specific business strategy, capability requirements and organisational priorities of the GCC
• Ensure the effective delivery of the agreed GCC L&D plan through strong partnership with the GSF Learning Experience Designer, external suppliers, the local GCC Team and the broader TL&OD function
• Lead on critical or large-scale learning and development projects for the GCC, with the ability to work across key elements of the end to end learning process and specifically the early diagnosis, high-level design components and continuous improvement of offerings
• Manage all levels of stakeholders demonstrating strong business partnering skills, accountability for the delivery of fit for purpose solutions and the ability to challenge, influence and make informed recommendations on an ongoing basis
• Identify opportunities for agreed programmes of work within the GCC to have broader application across the enterprise and ensure these are developed and deployed accordingly
• Lead the application of learning quality standards and oversee the application of robust learning experience design methodologies by internal and external partners
• Manage relationships with key suppliers and contingent workers to ensure delivery to agreed timelines, standards and budgets
• Co-ordinate the effective development, deployment and embedding of required capability models and frameworks for the GCC and ensure these are ultimately aligned to the GSK Capability Framework
• Ensure the GCC is effectively engaged in and utilizing 'global offerings' where appropriate i.e. global leadership, coaching and business skills curricula
• Monitor and evaluate business impact of leadership, business skills, technical and compliance capability development programmes and activities, acting as necessary
• Build the capability of the broader business unit/function L&D network (e.g. subject matter experts, technical trainers, HR business partners) so they can effectively support the delivery of learning within the business unit/function
We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in L&D.
Strong knowledge and experience of the end-to-end learning process within a global organization i.e., learning needs assessment, program design & delivery and learning evaluation & assessment.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru