Lead Test Manager
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bangalore R&D
Posted Date: Dec 4 2019
Minimum Professional Experience :
Minimum 10 Years of Test Management experience in implementing and defining testing process for Large SAP ERP implementation preferably in a GxP (regulated) environment
- Responsible for GA&D division for Test Management, ERP Test strategy, Test approach, strategic initiatives and strict quality compliance while ensuring detailed documentation.
- Should be proficient in defining/identifying metrics, Frameworks, practices, processes, risk assessments, reports and appropriate tools for Automation/Robotics to ensure minimizing cost with effective delivery is managed.
- Manage and deliver the Testing of Automation, Roles Testing, Performance Test, performance tuning to Time, Cost and Quality utilizing offshore delivery partners (SI's) with in Global ERP space of GA&D.
- Ensure GLOBAL ERP activities fit with Regulatory requirements and liaise with Business Quality Groups to contribute to the overall validation status of the business facing application systems or services - Non business facing projects are solely quality assured by GLOBAL ERP QRC.
- Provide Team to perform Level 1 monitoring through Test Case review and Approval and Post Execution Reviews to ensure that Testing is delivered to an agreed standard and format as articulated in the Test Strategy.
- Ensure that the Test Methodology and Processes are kept up to date and aligned in CDMS, One Stop Shop (1SS).
- Drive a continuous improvement and Lean culture within GLOBAL ERP in ensuring Change Owners take higher accountability for their change without relying on C&RM compensating controls.
- Make sure that all team PDP's are delivered as required by CBS policy
- Responsible for service roadmap and strategy, vendor management, software licensing, and schedule hardware maintenance.
- Direct a team of high-performing architects, software developers, and project managers focused on maximizing application performance in 6 service areas: Application Monitoring, Performance Testing, Network Profiling & Testing, Performance Analytics, Load Balancing, and Production Performance Troubleshooting/Optimization.
- Developed Key Talent by helping them identify their capabilities and supporting their personal and organizational leadership growth and goals.
- Work closely with stakeholders across business units and levels to understand/determine needs or expectations, validation requirements, billing model, staffing, and oversee the delivery
- Boosted morale and reduced turnover by improving communications (weekly governance board meetings, Instant Messaging, Shared Team Site) between contractors and permanent team in reviewing current and setting future expectations on deliveries
- Good Understanding of SAP ERP Business processes, Test Management, implementing and defining testing process for Large SAP ERP implementation
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers in an onshore/offshore model
- Experience in implementing automated regression, Robotics, Performance, load testing tools and principles with in testing vertical.
- Ability to lead virtual teams in multiple time zones and countries with in ERP global space of GA&D.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Meet Some of GSK's Employees
JasdeepSenior Manager, Corporate Services Procurement - Digital & Tech
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top