Key Account Manager Mass Market - North Greece
- Sykiés, Greece
Site Name: Thessaloniki
Posted Date: Dec 18 2020
Key Account Manager Mass Market - North Greece
- Build strong customer relationships to ensure partnerships deliver for both parties in the short and long term. Maximize sales, profit, share and visibility results.
- Lead a team of Regional Account Executives and Merchandisers to optimize GSK presence and performance across customer base.
- Role is based in Thessaloniki.
- Develop credible relationships that lead to win/win agreements ensuring GSK strategy is implemented, and we are recognized as a supplier of choice in the categories we operate in.
- Participate to the negotiation and closure of the Annual Contract with the customers of responsibility and secure its implementation.
- Manage and maintain customers' spending at budgeted level.
- Identify opportunities based on customer insights and work cross functionally to translate to actionable proposals that grow our categories.
- Consolidate sales forecasting per account, brand & sku.
- Validate the Service Invoices and Credit Notes that are related to the annual agreement and the trade budget spent.
- Leverage all available data and insights to monitor KPIs per customer and drive action.
- Monitor competition and identify risk and opportunities.
- Determine weighted trade coverage required to ensure competitiveness, optimum distribution and efficient implementation of 5Ps.
- Orientate the sales force team towards a "winning on the ground" culture to ensure benchmark execution of GSK activities and focusing on their capabilities and growth.
- Drive engagement & communication across the team, leading by example and through regular accompaniment days and team meetings.
- 3+ years' experience in Sales Management including Key Accounts and Field Sales management within inter/national FMCG companies.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience in team management and people development and proven cross functional collaboration.
- Proven skills to manage a high degree of complexity in changing environments & negotiation/influence skills.
- Creating business solutions and proven problem-solving/ decision making skills.
- Advanced level of Greek & English.
Please see below the benefits GSK offers in order to #Be YOU, #FeelGood, #KeepGrowing.
Diversified & Inclusive Workforce culture / Policies & Practices that safeguard equal treatment / Open communication across business / Flexible working solutions / Work From Home options / Summer & Early Fridays / Recognition Awards for additional achievements
Healthcare & Life Insurance Programs/ Preventive Medical Services for employees and their families / Health & Wellbeing activities / Office Health & Safety activities / Office Healthy food / Driver Safety trainings / Employee Assistance Program - free access to psychological, legal and financial advisory services / Pension Plan / Children's professional guidance support / Corporate Volunteering Programs
Power up development with stretching assignments / One80 & 360 Feedback tools / Talent Management - focus on building breadth of experiences for our people / Coaching & Mentoring interventions /Personalized learning approach / Online training/ development platforms
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top