IT Security and Tech Platforms Global Procurement Category Manager
- Luboń, Poland
Site Name: Warsaw, Poznan Grunwaldzka
Posted Date: Jun 25 2020
- Ensure creation and execution of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for the assigned Tech spend categories.
- Create and execute global strategies effectively and globally, in collaboration with regional Procurement teams.
- Influence key global stakeholders and business partners to endorse sourcing strategy, support execution and agree how benefit delivery will be budgeted.
- Strategy execution - ensure creation of comprehensive global sourcing strategy for spend categories, operating with a truly global and strategic mindset and in close collaboration with the Category Leader to ensure full alignment with global strategies.
- Benefit delivery - deliver global benefits, quality, service, cost and innovation. Create and deliver effective global budgets (Plans of Purchase).
- External supplier relationships - build strategic relationships with key suppliers at a senior level and lead processes to ensure value is driven.
- Negotiate, create, execute and manage effective global contracts with suppliers (where required). Ensure regional considerations are taken into account in global supplier negotiations and contracts.
- Relevant experience in Tech procurement covering Software and Professional Services, with experience of End User Technology, Information Security tools and utilities, and Application Development and Automation Platforms (inc. RPA, CHEF, VMWare) preferred.
- Ability to develop sophisticated commercial procurement strategies that align with the business's needs. A strong understanding of business and financial analysis.
- Proven negotiation and contract management skills.
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently within a complex global organization
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint competence
- Use of strategic thinking to build relationships (with stakeholders and suppliers) and create sourcing and demand plans
- Manage workload in an efficient manner within a fast paced environment; proactively communicate with all stakeholders
- Solve issues/ eliminate blockers, be aware of risks, build savings and spend forecasts
- Ability to plan, strategize & lead high level negotiations for multiyear, global, technology investments
- English proficiency (written and spoken).
- Stable and interesting job in one of the leading global healthcare companies.
- Access to newest technologies and solutions.
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure.
- Great atmosphere in our teams.
- Benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, flexible working hours, home office).
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top