Internship - Pre-clinical
Your responsibilities are:
- Laboratory testing (e. g. sterile cell culture, flow cytometry, PCR, microarrays, Western Blots, single cell sequencing, etc.)
- Learning about good practices in the use of laboratory equipment and their implementation
- Development of experimental protocols and analysis of generated data
- Management of documentation related to experiments
- Interpretation and presentation of data
Internship from 3 to 6 months
- You have a bachelor's or university degree in scientific orientation (Molecular biology and immunology)
-- You have good skills in biological sciences
- Ideally you have a laboratory handling experience (internship,...)
-You are rigourus
- You have a good team spirit
If you require special assistance or accommodation, either to participate in the recruitment process or to enable you to carry out your work, please let us know so that we can take appropriate action.
GSK is an international pharmaceutical company whose mission is to help people be more active, feel better and live longer.
At GSK, we design, manufacture and distribute a wide range of medicines, vaccines and consumer health products.
Vaccines: Our Vaccines business unit has a broad portfolio of innovative vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver nearly 2 million doses of vaccines per day to people in more than 160 countries around the world.
For more information, visit www.gsk.com.
Our Preclinical Department's mission is to use the best of science and technology to define and implement preclinical strategies,
provide high quality scientific data to support vaccine projects and technology platforms at different stages of development
GSK is proud to promote an open corporate culture that encourages you to be yourself and gives your ideas a chance to grow.
GSK, an employer that offers everyone an equal opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top