Internship - Human Resources, Belgium - 2020
- Wavre, Belgium
Exciting minds with our Internship Programme
Education required: You are enrolled in Master/Bachelor in: Human Resources, Psychology, Management in a Educational Establishment located in The European Economic Area.
Language requirement: You are fluent in English (French is a plus)
Other requirements: The internship must be done in the framework of the curriculum, for which an agreement must be signed between GSK, the student and the sending university.
Start date: September 2020
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we're a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
GSK Vaccines- Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com .
Operating as a true business partner with the wider organisation, the HR department's remit ranges from talent acquisition and people development to compensation, benefits, and global organisational development. Our goal is to keep building a strong, established relationship with management and employees.
What will you do? Your duties might include:
- You will support the Early Talent Recruiter in organizing the Future Leaders Programme 2020/2021 recruitment campaign by being the point of contact for the candidates, organizing logistics and facilitating the assessment centers
- You will support in the selection of the best candidates and in the process improvements for the Early Talent programmes
- You will support the planning of the GSK campus events calendar, ensuring that GSK is participating to the key events to address GSK strategic capability gaps
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our marketing campaign methods
- You will post offers, send communications to potential candidates and coordinate the creation of advertising videos to promote job offers
You'll be excited by the thought of:
- Having an end to end view on the recruitment activities for Early Talent
- Learning how to use GSK recruitment tools
- Bringing insights on the best approach to increase the attractiveness of our recruitment campaign
- Having responsibilities of your own and objectives to deliver (under the guidance of your N+1 and piers)
- Participating to the exercises and discussions during the FLP Assessments campaign
Why you ?
- You master the use of MS office (word, excel, power point, one note, ...)
- You like to work in a team as well as working on your own
- You are precise, detail oriented and meet deadlines
- You are proactive, autonomous and resilient
We're 100% open to all talent
We're 100% open to all talent - whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it's the right thing to do.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top