Internship - Assistant key account manager
- Wavre, Belgium
Site Name: Belgium-Wavre
Posted Date: Apr 23 2020
Exciting minds with our Internship Programme
Education required: You are regularly enrolled in Master/Bachelor in Sales, Business Development, Marketing BtoB in an Educational Establishment located in the European Economic Area.
Language requirement: English (fluent) - French and/or Dutch (fluent)
Other requirements: The internship must be mandatory & done in the framework of the curriculum, for which an agreement must be signed between GSK, the student and the sending university.
Start date: End of June - July 2020
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and we will close the position once we have enough matching candidates
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we're a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
GSK Vaccines- Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com .
What will you do?
Within the Belgian and Luxembourg Sales department of the Mass Market division you will work as support for a Key Account Manager (KAM) and provide for his/her retailers. Your objective will be to further develop our brands in the oral care department. Besides you will tightly collaborate with Customer Marketing and Customer Service as well as the Category Manager.
Your duties might include:
- Fully assist in the management of key accounts: pricing negotiation, offer and sales of products
- Participate in increasing market shares of our brands
- Analyze clients' sell-in/sell-out to help the KAM in his/her strategic decision
- Answer retailer's inquiries on a daily basis
- Be the contact person for any customer requests regarding logistical issues or promotional matters
- Support the management of the GSK sales team
- Track results, follow targets' accomplishment and supervise objectives' achievement
- Ensure an efficient sales process (quotes, sampling, technical requests) as well as an accurate sales forecasting
- Manage Marketing NPD's launches and re-launches and adapt customers core assortments
- Assist in the orders' logistical monitoring and products' after-sales service
- Organize and run B2B events (trade fairs)
- Plan customers meetings related to business negotiations and brands' promotion
- Seek information on retailers and competitors
You'll be excited by the thought of:
- Building your business sense and customer relationship skills
- Delivering projects in commercial functions such as sales, marketing operations or analytics
- Learning how to prioritize and manage multiple projects, objectives and deadlines
- Growing your marketing, sales, project and customer management skills
We're 100% open to all talent
We're 100% open to all talent - whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it's the right thing to do.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top