International Business Change Accounting Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Site Name: UK - Middlesex - Stockley Park
Posted Date: May 6 2020
18 month secondment / FTC
We are looking for an International Business Change Accounting Manager to join us on secondment/ FTC This role will initially be based out of Stockley Park but will move over to GSK House in Q2 2020. This role offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting, high profile projects.
In this role you will sit within the accounting area of the Change, Integrations & Divestments Team which is responsible for managing and integrating new 3rd Party Integrations, Acquisitions and Divestments, where there is cross border trading activity.
• You will lead cross functional teams in the management of Network change and other change initiatives which affect business of the GSK Trading Partners to ensure successful implementation.
• Prepare detailed scoping documents relative to trading partners for business changes and ensure that key cross functional stakeholders are kept informed of changes.
• You will prepare detailed impact assessments to ensure all risks including ability to meet financial reporting requirements and timelines and also maintaining automation of business are managed and controlled.
• Work with GSK Trade Route Team to ensure a co-ordinated approach to all changes is managed.
• Develop plans to implement these changes and work with teams in Trading Partner Finance and Invoicing operations to successfully build these plans into the operational teams.
• Responsible for successful delivery throughout each stage of the project lifecycle.
• You will have responsibility for reviewing contracts which relate to these Business Change Initiatives - ensuring they are negotiated to include the terms required by Supply Chain Accounting to enable successful delivery of the project.
• Assist in the development of financial processes to support new business requirements
arising from ongoing business developments and document the processes to handover requirements to the BAU teams.
• You will work with the ICT team to ensure all ICT set-ups are completed correctly.
• You will also plan and co-ordinate stock transfers that may be required in each project.
•You will respond to customer queries in a timely & efficient manner.
• Responsible for ensuring customer requirements are understood and met consistently and deal with VOC issues.
- You will possess demonstrable Project Management & good communication skills in order to cope with the volume and complexity of projects under their responsibility.
- Knowledge of dealing with all technical finance aspects of business change initiatives including deal with Goodwill, Intangibles, ICT, Foreign currency issues, Tolling, Tax issues (including VAT, Withholding tax, permanent establishment etc)
- Financial process management experience is essential as the role will require contract review and development of compliant operating models in the absence of standard solutions.
- You will be able to work under you own Initiative with the ability to adapt to changing processes and scenarios.
- Demonstrated learning agility.
- Strong inter-personal skills, including general communication and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Part qualified or preferably qualified accountant
- Project management skills
- Skilled in networking and relationship building
- Excellent problem-solving skills
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class(US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top