Site Name: Malaysia - Petaling Jaya
Posted Date: Jan 7 2020
Are you passionate about Quality? Do you wish to build a career with a purpose in the future? We have an exciting opportunity for a Intern to join our innovative and patient focused Quality team to support our successfulPharmaceutical business.
This is an office-based role. The work location will be in GSK Petaling Jaya office.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 160 markets and a global network of manufacturing sites in multiple countries. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer.
- To support document printing, filing, indexing, scanning as well as archiving of document and records.
- To perform day to day work to support an effective complaints management process ensuring on time closure of complaint. To log, report and follow up on product complaints with manufacturing sites, customers and commercial teams. To assist in complaint sample management.
- To monitor inbound shipment (update tracker) and preparing documents for batch release. To report to CS&L for shipment come with temperature exercusion in order to raise i-cargo. To render support to ensure timely Quality release of imported finished goods and resolve Quality-related issues.
- To assist in updating KPI and perform trending.
- To support LOC Quality Manager and Executive for any improvement project (Quality Improvement Plan).
- Shall comply with Company policies and processes for QMS, EHS and HR, as relevant
You are a passionate Intern with the following attributes:
- Ascience background.
- Understanding of and experience in quality assurance systems particularly in the areas of batch release, customer complaint and documentation system (optional)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP (optional)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver clear communications and foster excellent working relationships with peers and management
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem-solving skills within a structured process
- Good team player - works well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Concise in the description of the different QA situations. Able to stick to the standard and not be pressurized.
- Works with a spirit of continuous improvement and innovation, creatively open to new ideas and methods
- Flexible thinking - able to challenge and see views from different perspectives
- Ability to self-motivate and be resilient and focused under pressure
- Strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Preferably students who able to start their internship in February 2020.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top