Intern (Finance Controlling)
- Moscow, Russia
Site Name: Russia - Moscow
Posted Date: Sep 28 2020
Intern (Controlling Department)
- Responsible for the Actuals month / quarter / year end closure process for OPEX part with the special focus on employment expenses, travel, office related expenses, car related expenses, insurance, IT and telecommunication, training expenses;
- Monthly analysis of key drivers for expenses, support in preparing detailed explanations and suggesting risk mitigating measures;
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting performance against budgets for OPEX;
- Cost saving initiatives support and evaluation;
- Regular meetings with Budget Holders for tracking Actual costs vs Budget / Prior Year;
- Support the Finance Business Partners, Finance Analyst and Finance Controller as well as Department Heads in OPEX analysis;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations according to various GSK Organization needs and requests;
- Share best practice with peers, propose improvements to systems/process;
- Work closely with regional Finance colleagues;
- Involvement in Project management.
- Role requires fluent English and Russian (both verbal and written);
- Accounting/Finance educational background is preferable, but we are always open for talent regardless of the background;
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point is a strong advantage;
- High attention to details;
- Strong team player with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness and ability to work in multinational environment;
- Capable of working in a deadline-oriented environment.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top