- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Site Name: Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Posted Date: Mar 16 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your Packings Operations knowledge where you will support new product introductions and processes to increase efficiency and reduce waste? If so, this is the role for you.
As Packaging Operations Staff, you will be responsible for supporting the packaging area to analyze root causes for process improvement and cost reductions.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Train staff on standard operating procedures
- Create packaging batch records and any modifications
- Identify and action process improvement projects
- Support projects that increase efficiencies in the department
- Search for cost saving opportunities in the department
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- High School diploma
- 3+ year's technical manufacturing experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Associates or Technical Degree/Certification
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top