Incident Management Infrastructure Analyst
Site Name: Poznan Grunwaldzka
Posted Date: Sep 19 2019
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
This role will be a critical function responsible for helping maintain and mature the company's Incident Management Infrastructure. This role will be part of a fast-paced operational area within the Cyber Security department. The analyst in this role will work to handle the ever-changing threat landscape while also using technical skills as well as input in strategic planning to ensure the company has the appropriate tools to deal with cyber incidents across the corporate portfolio. This role will perform Incident Response Infrastructure support and administration, while building industry leading and forward-looking playbook. Playbook will be provide a basic guidance for managing infrastructure appliances, deploying new solutions and keeping company's incident response infrastructure available, accessible and up-to-date. The role will execute on processes agreed locally as well as by a 3rd party vendors while offering recommendations for process refinement across the technology footprint within GSK. This role must also help ensure the confidentiality and data integrity within the GSK network.
- Provide 1st/2nd level support for Incident Management Infrastructure. Investigate, resolve and eliminate root cause for complex infrastructure problems.
- Work with 3rd party vendors for support of the infrastructure solutions
- Provide help across functional areas of technology to ensure access and visibility to data sources and other action items which can be used to strengthen defense and detection capabilities within GSK networks
- Provide appropriate escalation of information which enables visibility and decision-making process of InfoSec leadership team
- Manage development, modifications and operation of network security systems and detection tools
- Develop, improve and execute on business plans which improve security posture and align to help meet the needs of business partners
- Must be available to provide 24x7 on call support on a rotational basis.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of information security risks, preventative measures, and incident and threat management.
- Infrastructure knowledge is required to address problems, evaluate current state, identify root causes and apply a proper solutions.
- Future state of programmable infrastructure and automation required to set policy and influence architecture and designs in infrastructure to rapidly enforce cyber policy across GSK.
- Vendor relationships and experience working in NDA and future tech solutions to allow for strategy development of deployable infrastructure from TechOPs and Cloud perspectives.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Sport and recreation package
- Free car and bike parking [only in Poznan
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Integration events
- Fresh fruits everyday
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top