Import and Export Supervisor
- Xianshuigu, China
Site Name: China - Tianjin - DongLi District - No.270 Chenglin Road
Posted Date: Mar 9 2020
- Job Purpose 岗位目的:
Be responsible for import and export activities of TSKF site which comply with all national laws, regulations and relevant internal regulations of the company. Support the import and export of materials and equipment required by TSKF site and support of laws and regulations. Continue to optimize the operation process, improve the import and export trade mode, constantly improve the work efficiency.
- Collect and study the latest import and export laws and regulations of the state on customs, commodity inspection, CFDA, promote the awareness of laws and regulations in full compliance, set up and implement relevant compliance measures. Ensure that all import and export related businesses of the company comply with all national laws and regulations as well as relevant internal systems of the company.
Construction of import and export system
- For the business development of TSKF, as well as comprehensive compliance in laws, regulations and operations, we will continue to improve the awareness of compliance, improve the operation process of relevant industries, and ensure the consistency of import and export behaviors in laws and regulations and actual processes.
Import and export management
- Coordinate the import declaration of all materials and equipments, supervise the implementation of drug declaration, import inspection and quarantine, customs declaration, and deal with the problems in the process of customs clearance timely. Ensure site receives the imported materials, equipment on time and accurately. Review relevant import declaration documents, payment vouchers, etc.
- 协调工厂所有进口原辅料、设备等进口申报工作，监督药品报检、进口检验检疫、海关申报的执行状况，及时处理清关过程中发生的问题。保证工厂按时、准确地收到进口原辅料、设备等物资。审阅相关进口申报单证、付款凭证等 。
- Work with procurement department to do the performance evaluation of import and export forwarder companies, review annual service agreements, development of new suppliers, management of global service providers, Market Research on industry conditions, etc., to ensure that forwarder companies continue to improve service quality and control logistics costs.
- Coordinate and promote good team cooperation among all functional departments, maintain good communication and coordination with relevant departments in the company, strive to improve service awareness and service efficiency of all departments in the company, maintain timely and smooth information communication and feedback, maintain good communication channels, ensure the realization of demands of relevant departments in the company, and ensure the smooth production and supply Carry on.
- 协调、促进各职能部门之间良好的团队合作，保持与公司内相关各部门的良好沟通与协调，努力提升对公司内各部门的服务意识与服务效率;保持及时、畅通的信息沟通与意见反馈;维持良好的沟通渠道;确保公司内相关各部门的需求实现，保障生产、供应的顺利进行 。
- Draft annual training plan related to import and export, ensure the current and feasibility of on-the-job training courses, draft and modify relevant SOP as required, and formulate training outline, etc.
- 起草进出口相关年度培训计划，确保岗位培训课程的现行性和可行性 ，按需起草并修改相关SOP，制定培训大纲等。
- Maintain good communication with the customs, foreign trade bureau and other government departments to ensure the smooth completion of the annual inspection and filing of import and export drug inspection, customs and commodity inspection; manage and maintain the daily operation of China Customs E-port online tax payment system and the update of relevant certification; organize the sorting and filing of import and export related documents; collect import and export declaration forms and verification forms, and support financial collection Pay foreign currency.
- Ensure that all import and export activities meet the requirements of national laws, regulations and policies.
- Comply with the company's EHS policies, regulations, and complete EHS related work.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- 与海关、外经贸局等政府部门保持良好的沟通，保证进出口药检、海关、商检的年检备案工作顺利完成;管理、维护中国海关电子口岸网上付税系统的日常运行及相关认证的更新;组织进出口相关文件资料的整理、归档;收集进出口报关单、核销单，支持财务收付汇等 。
- 确保所有进出口行为符合国家法律、法规政策的要求 。
- 遵守公司有关EHS的政策和规定，并完成EHS相关工作。完成上级主管安排的其他工作 。
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Education background
- Working Experience:
- Professional Knowledge/Skills
2. Good command ofE2Esupply chain knowledge and concept.
3. Concept and skills of supplier management.
- Computer and foreign language skills.
2. English CET-6, proficient in speaking, listening and reading Computer & Language Skill:
a Familiar with computer operation and MS office software
b. Excellent listening, speaking, writing and reading ability
2. Employee development and team development ability
3. Process and project management ability
4. Innovation management ability data analytical capability
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top