IDAM Solutions SME
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Aug 12 2020
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan.We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
The IDAM Solutions SME is responsible for developing architectures, architectural design patterns and implementation guidance/best practice to enable the effective implementation of IDAM technologies across the enterprise. The architect delivers these solutions to support the design and engineering teams who implement and leverage IDAM services. The Principal Identity Solutions Architect is expected to contribute to the corporate IDAM strategy with security leadership and other senior security staff. The Principal Identity Solutions Architect is expected to help us develop our next generation IDAM, PKI and SSO platform to further enhance cybersecurity.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing insight into IDAM best practices and potential courses of action
- Work with Core Tech IDAM services, Core Tech Platform engineers and BU Tech/TSR customers to clearly define IDAM requirements as assigned
- Architect and document IDAM solutions and architectural patterns based on use cases in support of and in alignment to IDAM strategy and GSK policies
- Develop formal documentation including system plans and workflows
- Work with engineers to implement solutions in alignment to architecture patterns and standards
- Support Director, Enterprise IDAM Architecture, in management of IT Access Management Standard and Procedure as well as supporting training and guidance/best practices.
- Communicate regularly with TSR stakeholders, IDAM service teams as well as customer and project leadership
- Transfer expert IDAM knowledge to TSR and IDAM / project teams
Why you? Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Security
- Three years' experience in global corporate Information Systems working in an IDAM-related architecture or engineering role
- Three years' experience implementation and managing/administering IT solutions
- Experience managing Identity and Access Management solutions / Directory Services
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with effective decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and synthesize information and make recommendations
- Solid understanding of industry approaches/standards for IDAM
- Proven ability to influence and drive results without benefit of direct management oversight
- Proven ability to engage with business and 3rd party stakeholders and communicate service issues in their terms
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix
- Good English skills - level B2/C1 (communicating with teams from various areas)
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Proficient with architectural design methodologies / design tools
- Highly technical and analytical expertise, with a proven deep background in technology design, implementation and delivery
- Experience in cloud computing technologies, including software-, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service environments
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top