HVAC & Black Utilities Engineer - 2 years contract
- Budapest, Hungary
Site Name: Hungary Gödöllő
Posted Date: Mar 20 2020
Please expect a slower response time during our recruitment process due to the current unprecedented situation.
Furthermore, only Skype/WebEx interviews are scheduled instead of face to face interviews.
Thank you for your understanding!
GSK Recruitment Team
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals TS Engineering Team is looking for an HVAC & Black Utilities Engineer. The aim of the position is to support the projects executed by the TS Engineering Team.
We are looking for an HVAC & Black Utilities Engineer to our Gödöllő office! (fix term 2 years)
- Provide professional oversight of HVAC & Black Utilities of GSK Gödöllö site and take overall responsibility for safe operations as well as assure the continuous availability of the HVAC & Black Utilities to ensure production continuity.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Dedicated engineering tasks such as design, evaluation, installation, qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ), operation, documentation, archiving, etc. with special regard to the high-quality standard,
- Leading local projects, being local contact in global projects as discipline engineer,
- Controlling, evaluating and approving work of contractors,
- Supporting local maintenance team and operation of the site continuously: troubleshooting, problem solving,
- Managing modifications, collaborating with maintenance, engineering staffs and external partners,
- Supporting procurement activities by writing proper technical specifications and tendering as well as seeking cost effectiveness,
- CAPA, Deviation and Change Control management,
- Management of relevant SAP Master Data.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University or College degree (Mechanical Engineering),
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Engineering, preferably in pharmaceutical, food industry or building services,
- Good experience of using CAD systems,
- Good understanding of technical concepts and language,
- Willingness to learn new process and innovative technologies,
- Skills and tools related to GMP Compliance, EHS standards and requirements,
- Effective communication and presentation skill,
- Fluent in Hungarian and English is a must,
- Can work as part of a team, under pressure and deliver results within deadlines.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in pharmaceutical or food industry business.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
What we offer:
- GSK is a „MODERN EMPLOYER", which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best,
- We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish,
- A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands,
- Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to DO MORE, FEEL BETTER AND LIVE LONGER.
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top