Human Resources - Future Leaders Programme, Poland - 2020
- Luboń, Poland
Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme - Human resources
Education required: a Masters or Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or Psychology, Graduation by June 2020 or availabile to work full time from July 2020.
Language requirement: fluent English (written and spoken) and Polish (written and spoken)
Start date: September 2020
Assessment centre dates: May 2020
- Must have the right to work in Poland
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we're a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We're looking for leaders of the future in Human resources
Are you a graduate who relishes the thought of equipping us with the right people and skills to help improve the lives of our patients and consumers? Join us and you'll have an exciting opportunity to help foster our values-led, high-performance culture. As part of our HR team, you'll recognise creativity, collaboration and responsibility - and offer our people rewarding careers with great development and excellent benefits.
Develop your career
If you're a graduate or a student with the talent and ambition to lead others, we'll equip you with the experience to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over two years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You'll have four rotations to grow your expertise in generalist HR, talent, leadership development, reward, organisational design and HR-embedded areas. You'll also benefit from a commercially-focused rotation outside HR to give you a breadth of experience.
Your rotations will be stretching, but we'll support you every step of the way with formal and informal learning, as well as coaching.
Tailored training - and great career progression
We'll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs. After you complete the Future Leaders programme, we'll work with you to secure the right role for you, which might be an HR Manager in the generalist community. We'll also support you with an 'alumni development framework' as you move into your new role - and with a strong HR network.
You'll be excited by the thought of:
- honing your skills in every aspect of a HR on a tailored development programme
- collaborating with colleagues and customers around the world
- managing projects and effectively prioritising tasks
- researching and analysing information and reporting your findings
- finding creative solutions to new challenges
- developing new skills and knowledge wherever you find the opportunity
- taking full advantage of the rich variety of leadership training we offer
- building your network across HR and our entire company
- participating in HR Future Leaders Programme initiatives, like our corporate social responsibility and senior leader 'Let's Talk' initiative
- to be interested in people and their development
- ambition and a high learning agility
- a digital and analytical mindset
- the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence others
- to be a self-aware team player who actively collaborates with others
- a self-motivated/proactive approach and an ability to adapt to change
- to be a clear and effective communicator
Our Future Leaders programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don't have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If you are young professional looking for next step in your career, you may also want to look at direct entry roles to develop your career at GSK.
- fast track career path in HR in global healthcare company
- opportunity to gain diverse experience in HR thanks to challenging rotations in different fields of HR
- Supportive & friendly, international working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Networking opportunities within international Future Leader Programme community
- Individual development plan and mentorship programme
- Wide range of trainings
- Non-wage benefits (Short Friday, healthy snacks in the office, sports cards, holiday allowance medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, , social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Attractive salary and bonus
Get to grips with our recruitment process
Watch the video in the banner at the top of this page and you'll find tips on our website - https://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/apprentices-students-and-graduates/apply-now-for-our-future-leaders-graduate-programme/
We recommend you apply as soon as possible, so we can invite you to the next stage of the recruitment process which is an online test.
We're 100% open to all talent
We're 100% open to all talent - whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it's the right thing to do.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at EU.EarlyTalent@gsk.com and let us know how we can help you. Or email us your number and we'll call you back. We'll make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we'll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top