HR TLOD Intern
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Mar 3 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to support the administration of a Global Learning Management System and provide learner support daily? If so, this is the role for you.
As Learning and Organizational Development Staff you will be responsible for assisting how the Learning and Development programs operate in support of the GSK business strategy. You will also be responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration of the learning system and processes.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Support Global Learning Management Systems (GLMS) administration
- Manage learning assignment, scheduling, recording, and reporting
- Administer documentation related to learning programs
- Ensure effective recording of all training for site processes and standards
- Generate compliance reports against agreed measures
- Provide day to day learner support
- Prepare any necessary documentation on training processes and records management to support audit requirements
- Manage training logistics and scheduling for local learning delivery
- Support practices and systems for learning management
- Provide support to the Learning and Development Coordinator and Manager on general administrative tasks
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience in HR or a training department
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative and drive continuous improvements
- Effective communication skills and customer focus
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently
- Strong IT skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize workloads and handle pressure, interruptions, and multiple projects with tight deadlines
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top