HR Specialist (Fixed-Term)
- Manila, Philippines
Site Name: Philippines - Metro Manila - Makati
Posted Date: Mar 17 2020
GSK is seeking a passionate HR Specialist who will be working with Consumer HR Business Partner in designing and promoting HR activities related to the upcoming joint venture plan. Do you think you can be in this multi-discipline function?
This position will give you the opportunity to work closely in the business with its programs and activities. You will help the business execute programs and activities covering the HR milestones and deliverables, aligned with Global Policy guidelines, Human Resources policies, procedures and practices, and local legislations and labor law.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
1. Change Management - execute and facilitate designed and approved engagement programs for leaders and total organization
2. Recruitment - schedule and prepare materials for all Assessment and Selection/Interviews meetings and ensure that we meet the 3-month timeframe to complete all recruiting processes, from selection to appointment
3. Recruitment - arrange and build onboarding plan of conveyed employees and new appointees to ensure successful onboarding
4. Compensation and Benefits - assist Rewards Lead and HRBP in benefits cascade. You will prepare and print letters to employees up to documentation and reporting
5. Employee Relations - prepare documents and applications aligned with HR Service Delivery on any exit on time with no disruption
- At least 2 years experience in HR with working background in HR Admin/General/multi disciplinary, or compensation and benefits, or employee relations, or change management and organisation development
- Amenable to work in BGC
- Contract is from April 2020 - April 2021 only.
Do you think this HR Specialist opportunity is for you? Click the Apply button then let's talk!
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
• Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
• Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
• Sustaining energy and well-being
• Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
• Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top