Head of Pharmacy Channel
- Budapest, Hungary
Site Name: Hungary - Budapest
Posted Date: Apr 17 2020
Please expect a slower response time during our recruitment process due to the current unprecedented situation.
Furthermore, only Skype/WebEx interviews are scheduled instead of face to face interviews.
Thank you for your understanding!
GSK Recruitment Team
GSK Consumer Healthcare is looking for a Head of Pharmacy Channel!
- Establish and drive the new Pharmacy channel organization structure and team (6 direct reports, 25 total team size).
- Delivering complex end to end sales activities with Hungary Pharmacy customers and wholesalers such that GSK CH consistently delivers its sales, profit, gross to net, market share, and customer ranking goals.
Implement PH Go to Market Model:
- Ensure sell-out metrics are appropriately used for planning to increase the focus of the selling team on sell-out so we better balance sell-in vs sell-out.
- Drive unique performance plans against each of our 4 PH segments (Power independents, Commercial independents, Regional Chains, National Chains).
Transition Team Dynamic:
- Ensure clear role expectations and performance for each member of the PH Channel team and build out effective Ways of Working from our existing Core Commercial Cycle.
- Establish a culture of feedback, constructive challenge, and development through execution of performance management and development processes day to day.
- Improve quarterly campaign planning.
- Ensure strategic use of our Sales systems to maximize reporting, performance evaluation, and performance improvements.
- Ensure each campaign plan is brilliantly briefed into Commercial Representatives and that they are clear on how they will be tracked and evaluated.
- Work to consistently improve the quality and competencies of the team and individuals on the team, particularly with key account management, in-store performance, negotiation skills, and return on investment know-how.
- After new gross to net framework established by Net Revenue Manager, actively implement the model with the Pharmacy Channel Team.
- Ensure Key Accounts tracking and measure gross to net spends with accuracy, control, and an ROI mindset.
- Work closely with other CEE Sales Leaders to identify other learning and commercial initiatives that can deliver over and above performance.
- Provide strong leadership of the Pharmacy Channel team.
- University degree in (Economics or Business administration or Sciences or Engineering).
- Fluent in English and Hungarian.
- 5- 7-years Commercial experience, with proven experience as a Team Leader and experience across multiple Commercial disciplines (like Key Account Selling, Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Field Planning / Leadership, Sales Systems, Brand Marketing, etc.) in Consumer Healthcare or FMCG.
- Background in key accounts management, developing key accounts strategy, and activation plans.
- Strong ability to translate global, regional and category strategies to local needs and then driving successful implementation of the plan through a team.
- Significant people management and development experience with successful track record of leading a team (multi-country or cross-cultural experience preferred).
- Strong change management experience.
- Lives our Values: Transparency, Respect, Integrity, Consumer/ Patient Focus.
What We offer:
- GSK is a „MODERN EMPLOYER", which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
- We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
- A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands.
- Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to DO MORE, FEEL BETTER AND LIVE LONGER
If you are interested in, you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top