Head of Corporate Affairs
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Mar 9 2020
Role Purpose ：
Develop corporate affairs strategy, programs and resource plan to meet company's overall growth strategies and strategic segment priorities. Maintain and nurture government and industrial associations relationships with key stakeholders at central and local levels.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities ：
Strategy & Innovation
- Comprehensively assess GSK China's Channel structure and overall effectiveness, and put forward optimization plan for implementation
- In the new environment of multi-channel and online-offline O2O business model, design the adaptive channel structure
- Explore big data platform as the core infrastructure for the CTC business model, by jointly efforts with e-commerce & online healthcare partners
Business Result & Impact
- Drive the optimization of GSK overall channel structure optimization, which is basis & infrastructure for CTC strategy realization
- Support the retail, 3rd party multi-channel, e-commerce to realize the business objective through proper channel structure design
- Drive big data platform as infrastructure for future GSK China operation model, aiming at building GSK as industry benchmark & role model in compliance & social responsibility
Management & Execution
- Responsible (collaborate with commercial operation & commercial excellence) for GSK China distribution network analysis, including the supply effectiveness and data flow efficiency
- Co-work with commercial operations, retail, e-commerce and external partners to design and implement optimized channel structure, to ensure smooth supply and data integrity
- Monitor & Ensure the quality and compliance operation of big data platform, through 3rd party channel partners
Leadership & Influence
- Lead the channel optimization team and develop the team and organizational capability in both planning and execution
- Build up data platform collaboration between GSK and external partners through strong business influence capability
- Lead the internal collaboration to drive channel structure optimization, by leverage whole GSK China organizational capability, including BUs, commercial operations, retail, ecommerce, commercial excellence and any other related departments
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering or medicine or business
- Commercial & channel operation or management experience
- CRM and database development and management experience
- Channel & data management experience
- Team leader & team development experience
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top