Head National Market Access
- Stockholm, Sweden
Site Name: Solna
Posted Date: Apr 29 2020
Why this role?
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that discover, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products
In this role as Head National Market Access you will be supporting our core pharmaceutical portfolio:
- Since 50 years GSK is a pioneer and leader in respiratory diseases. We are relentlessly working for patients with COPD/asthma and severe eosinophilic asthma to achieve better breathing.
- We have a broad existing vaccine portfolio that can cover the entire Swedish NIP and an innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people in all ages. We have recently introduced breakthrough vaccines for shingles and meningitis B
- We are here to put an end to HIV & aids - Leave no person living with HIV behind. GSK / ViiV have a broad portfolio of HIV medicines and are producing several the most used products in current standard of care.
- GSK Oncology is committed to the discovery and development of new and potentially life-changing therapies for patients with cancer. Our approach to oncology is focused on innovation in the areas of immuno-oncology, cell therapy, cancer epigenetics, synthetic lethality and most recently in genetic medicine
We have a very exciting pipeline and are looking for a colleague that will be a key player in making our medicines available and accessible for patients in Sweden.
- Develop, lead and execute the national market access strategy together with each product area teams
- Drive work related to competitive Health outcome and payer models
- Ensure good understanding of, and shape external environment to ensure that GSK have good preparedness well in advance of any national access processes change
- Prepare and submit local price and reimbursement applications
- Analyze trends, competitors and prices that can impact future accesses situations in Sweden.
- Assists in developing pricing strategies and forecasts for all products
- Develop and build relations with key external stakeholders within the different payer bodies in Sweden
- Participate in cross functional work and be a team player
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University degree in science, pharmacy, medicine, economics or other relevant discipline
- Proven understanding of the principles of HTA and health economics
- Knowledge from submissions for national pricing and reimbursement
- Knowledge of the Swedish market access environment
- Payer engagement and negotiation experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Swedish and English - spoken and written
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities in building relationships
- Project management, hereunder good planning, time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- At least 3-5 years' experience of work related to the above mentioned
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- experienced within hematology-oncology and/or other oncology areas
- enjoy working in cross functional teams
- exited to work in global company with strong values and a local office with super colleagues
- motivated to be part of building an exciting and important therapeutic entity,
You will report to the Therapy Area Lead HIV & Head External Affairs, Daniel Bergfeldt. You will be working in a challenging, international and highly competent environment. You will work cross functionally with colleges from the departments of health economics, medical, regulatory and marketing and on local, Nordic and global level.
The position is based our Sweden office in Solna.
You will most likely enjoy GSK if you can relate to our mission of helping people to do more, feel better and live longer; if you like a fast pace business environment where a lot of things are happening simultaneously; and furthermore if you are passionate about doing your best for our people and business, making sure that GSK is a great place to work for all of us and something we are proud of.
Do you have additional questions? Please contact me -Daniel Bergfeldt- at email@example.com and I will be happy to answer your questions.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply button. Please submit your application in English as soon as possible. The position will be filled when the successful candidate has been found. For further information contact Senior Recruiter Teea Kuusimurto: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top