Global SEO Analyst
- Warren, NJ
Site Name: USA - New Jersey - Warren
Posted Date: Mar 10 2020
Are you energized by a highly innovative Search Engine Optimization (SEO) role that allows you to drive SEO efficiencies and deliver value and strategic insights across multiple digital activities? If so, this Global SEO Analyst role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
What's Expected of you The Global SEO Analyst will be responsible for driving the research, analysis and delivery of SEO value and content/ engagement opportunities; making global recommendations based on quantified data. You will support categories, brands, global markets, and agency teams; ensuring delivery of best in class SEO activities and holistic search campaigns resulting from analysis to drive Paid search (SEM) efficiencies and develop SEO value. Moreover, you will need to be passionate about content, out-reach and digital channel engagement; with a very keen interest in data analysis and web development through which to drive SEO value and directly influence conversion.
In return, you'll work on a wide range of brands and markets with support from highly experienced SEO and digital marketers, whilst being offered continuous opportunities to train and grow. We have some big but exciting targets, aims and initiatives for 2020- the Global SEO Analyst is a critical component in delivering against these within the Global SEO team.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Initiate research and insights for technical SEO, content, voice search, ecommerce, traffic growth, conversions and SEO efficiencies across multiple global sites and brands
- Work with Global SEO Managers, Insights team and the global SEO agency on SEO campaigns, initiatives and to support SEO related projects including link building and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Work with our global SEO agency to conduct on-site and off-site audits of both GSK consumer sites and competitor sites to ensure GSK have the most up to date and SEO optimised websites.
- Support earned media, PR and social functions
- Work within a team to plan, prioritise and deliver high quality recommendations for the brands, markets and the rest of the global content team - from scalable on-site optimisation to site migrations, content, earned media, PR and Social activities as well as ecommerce support
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly SEO data and impact of SEO activities as well as ranking monitoring, analysis and dashboard management
- Attend project meetings, presenting the results of your work and insights
- Manage reporting tools and technical integration (Brightedge, SEMrush, Ahref)
- Work with our global SEO agency to optimise methodology and analytical best practises
- Work directly with brand/ market teams to broaden their SEO knowledge and understanding
- Electrify the digital team(s) with your prior SEO & digital knowledge, experience, fresh thoughts and proactive nature
- Working with a PPC counterpart and our global search agency deliver Paid Search & Organic Search budget and value efficiencies globally - (SEO/ SEM)
- Work with Ecommerce, Insights & Analytics and our global agency to deliver Conversion Rate Optimisation recommendations and opportunities as well as work to define our analytical and reporting models
- Perform competitor analysis to proactively manage SEO campaigns and tactics
- Draw conclusions and devise strategies which will impact the business and drive change as to how we spend and prioritise across digital activities
- Responsible for delivering strategies to stakeholders and the digital functions
- Proactively articulate and influence stakeholders, markets and brands in respect to planning and delivering effective SEO strategies and tactics
- Attend project meetings, presenting the results of your work and insights
- Support with the creation of quarterly business review meeting decks
- Support and drive the development and capability of SEO across the company; becoming a credible, approachable and proactive part of the digital team
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years' SEO experience
- Experience of technical optimisation, opportunity research, content optimisation, link management, data analysis
- SEO and data tools experience (Brightedge, Conductor, SEMrush, Ahref, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, GTM, Search Metrics, etc.)
- CMS and content management experience (AEM, Sitecore, Episerver, etc.)
- Website development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Templates, UX)
- Experience of combining PPC & SEO campaigns and tactics
- You'll have experience of off-site activities and earned media and PR
- Experience of global SEO campaigns and content production
- Experience of hreflang application and advanced SEO such as Schema.org and voice/ rich snippets optimisation
- Experience of digital marketing campaigns and activities (PR, Social, Media, Email, etc.)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Demonstrated project management skills leading cross-functional, multi-market teams
- Ability to drive complex enterprise wide change initiatives with executive level stakeholders
- Proactive self-starter - you are comfortable working autonomously
- Dynamically creative: you strive to identify simpler, faster, better solutions
- Show courage: you seek opportunities to challenge thinking and ways of working; you hold your leaders and peers to account when necessary
- Experience building strong relationships with stakeholders, you are comfortable engaging stakeholders independently
- Strong oral & written communication skills, analytical and numerical skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- You'll be a confident communicator
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top