Global Procurement Category Manager - Digital Media and Creative
- Warsaw, Poland
Site Name: Warsaw
Posted Date: Sep 30 2020
Job purpose is to lead the creation, execution and management of Sourcing Strategies for Digital Media and Creative
- Support the Pharma Global Digital Media category strategy, identify opportunities and leverage best practices.
- Develop the Global Sourcing Strategy for Digital 'long tail', currently managed through Media Planning agency.
- Deep ROI analytics to improve GSK Digital Media Effectiveness - across publishers.
- Develop Strategy to maximise spend across earned, owned and paid content. Including SEO Strategy and SEO tools implementation/negotiation. Be the business lead for SEO team.
- Support the global implementation of DCO (Dynamic Content Optimisation).
- Support Strategy Implementation of Creative strategies such as Agency pitches, and supply base consolidation.
- Lead SOW process and negotiation with Key Agency partners.
- Lead innovation projects for brand launches in Pharma, Vaccines and Viiv, establishing the right agency structures for business growth.
- Min. 5 years of indirect procurement experience, preferably in marketing procurement in pharma or FMCG industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluent English
- Experience in managing complex negotiations with both external and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently within a complex global organization
- Reporting & Analytical skills
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car or car allowance
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top