Global IFRS 16 Process Improvement Expert
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Sep 29 2020
Global IFRS16 Process Improvement Expert
Nearly 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new EMEA Finance HUB located in Poznan, responsible for providing a wide range of services from Close & Control activities to Planning & Reporting and Risk management. The HUB is an essential part of GSK global operating model along with the other two Hubs in Costa Rica and Malaysia, for Americas and APAC regions respectively. Finance Hubs operate as centres of expertise working together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and HQ Finance teams in London.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for a position of Global IFRS 16 Process Improvement Expert. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe
Your responsibilities will comprise - but not exhaustively:
- Support Service Delivery Lead in delivering, monitoring and streamlining day-to-day operations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert
- Build remote user knowledge through design & delivery of adequate training
- Build in depth R2R process & system knowledge for defined area to support BPO on issue resolution
- Drive process improvement and standardisation, and adherence to group policies/global standards - identify, propose and deliver continuous improvement for process under responsibility to impact positively KPIs, Cost to Serve & Customer experience
- Identify and Promote best practice and drive compliance to standard practices across the R2R BPO teams
- Work with Global Process Owner on transformation, Process or Technology Improvement Initiatives
- Review and monitor Control to ensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan to ensure risk are mitigated. Act as control champion for his /her area, ensure understanding of control, testing & monitoring is embedded at BPO. Recommend control design improvement to Risk and Compliance.
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues to Service Delivery Lead, Regional Leader and Global Process Owner
- Feed into R2R GSK Strategy via Service Delivery Lead
- Master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) desirable
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, conversant with IFRS
- Min 5-8 year working experience in relevant roles within a Corporate environment
- Previous experience as RTR/STP/OTC/FA Process manager preferred
- Previous audit background preferred (min 2 years)
- Previous involvement in designing and implementing process improvement/standardisation solutions
- Previous exposure to SOX environment and familiarity with internal control system
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with ability to "think out of the box"
- Proactiveness and sense of urgency with willingness to take ownership
- Flexibility and ability to be effective, also under limited supervision
- Ability to act as SME
- SAP knowledge
- Strong command of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Availability to attend business trips abroad
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top