Global Employment Tax Manager
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Sep 7 2020
Over 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Global Employment Tax Manager. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
As a Global Employment Tax Manager, you will support the newly created global employment tax team, alongside the UK employment tax manager. The role will help build capability and capacity to ensure appropriate compliance for global employment taxes. You will also focus on the mitigation of known risks and the design and construction of a global employment taxes governance & control framework.
- Assist with a global employment tax risk review to determine where other markets require additional support
- Documentation of existing and new Employment Tax processes
- Train the business on the required actions to ensure appropriate documentation of benefits in kind in their functional departments
- Collaborate with HR and the external service providers (tax and payroll service provider) to ensure a robust end to end process.
- Work with the relevant Tech teams to adapt systems to enable the input of accurate data and the production of adequate reporting to meet tax documentation requirements
- Work with local tax authorities and the relevant advisors during inspections providing them with the requested documentation but also interact with tax authorities on pre-agreements and advance rulings regarding new or changed benefits in kind schemes for the operating units
- University degree in finance or related area or qualification (equivalent CTA tax qualification)
- Knowledge of area of specialization - employment tax risk
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar position
- Solid tax knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of working in a corporation environment
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of German will be a strong asset
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan and GSK's shared value plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Company Car
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top