Finance Project Manager (1 year contract)
Site Name: Taiwan - Taipei
Posted Date: Nov 4 2019
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Biz partnering with commercial team and internal Finance team from local and Area:
• Actual month end closing management report analysis
• Monthly sale and P&L estimation
• Monthly forecasting
• Annual planning
• Biz partnering
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
• Must have at least 3 years of hands-on financial planning and analysis experiences in multinational FMCG companies, and familiar with FMCG internal finance practice;
• Able to have fluent daily conversation in English with above country stakeholders, and excellent Chinese with LOC team;
• University graduated major in Accounting and Finance.
• Business oriented and capability to pick up business insights of Consumer Healthcare industry. With direct industrial experiences is a huge plus.
• Robust Accounting professional knowledge and concept;
• Capability in advanced Excel and PowerPoint is a must;
• Have good sense at numbers and capability to prioritizing tasks and interpreting Finance data logically;
• Excel as individual contributor and able to work independently;
• With M&A related experiences is a plus;
One year fixed-term full time contract under GSK.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top