Finance Process Improvement Lead
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Jan 18 2021
Finance Process Improvement Lead (GSK Finance Hub)
Over 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Process Improvement Lead. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
As a Finance Process Improvement Lead (GSK Finance Hub) you will deliver world class P&F processes to the Regional GSK businesses in our Hubs balancing cost, quality, customer experience, risk management and to work with the Transformation initiatives (Process and system improvement) using Lean methodology and automated tools.
The role will require process and system expertise with a good level understanding of the end to end process to drive effective and efficient services to the Finance and Commercial Businesses. The role will initially support the stabilisation of the new Standardised Operating Model and then focus on process improvements and further transformation initiatives.
You will be responsible for supporting key P&F processes; The budgeting process, Consensus Forecasting, Management and performance reporting.
During the Finance Operating Model Implementation phase the Process Improvement Lead will have a key role to ensure the successful transition of the new standardised Operating Model, underpinned by robust knowledge transfer & training plans leading to well-trained teams within the P&F Hub.
Post transition, the Process Improvement Lead key responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a Process Expert on identified Planning & Forecasting (P&F) processes and related systems
- Build in depth P&F process & system knowledge to support the regional Hub teams on issue resolution, including identification of workarounds to mitigate impact and agreeing right level of escalation to the global process and system teams.
- Work in partnership with SAP/System Functional Consultants, GPO (Global Process Owner) and R&C (Risk & Compliance) on root cause analysis, work arounds and drive improvements
- Build remote user knowledge through design & delivery of adequate training
- Drive process improvement & standardisation, i.e. identify, propose and deliver continuous improvement to improve KPIs, Cost to Serve & Customer experience
- Identify and Promote best practice and drive compliance to standard practices across the P&F ubs HubsHubs
- Work with the Reporting Centre of Excellence and GPO (Global Process Owner) on transformation, Process or Technology Improvement Initiatives
- Review and monitor Control to ensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan to ensure risks are mitigated. Act as control champion for his /her area, ensure understanding of control, testing & monitoring is embedded with the Hub team. Recommend control design improvements
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues to P&F Director, Regional Team and GPO
- Feed into P&F GSK Strategy via the P&F Director
- University degree in Business, Finance or related area.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in expert role for a technical accounting area, process and systems in the Planning and Forecasting area
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting experience required
- Previous experience of working with Finance Systems (SAP/JDE/SUN)
- Experience of working on a Process or Technology improvement projects
- Experience of working in a control / SOX environment
- Experience working in corporate environment
- Very high analytical and financial skills practised in complex environments
- Ability to identify & resolve problems
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top