- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Oct 13 2020
Over 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Finance Partner. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new team where you will develop your business partnering skills and drive your career to the next level.
How you will contribute to our success:
Close & Control
- Take the accountability for the reporting of financial results with commentary covering income statement, balance sheet and cash flow and sign off with relevant FD
- Manage the financial month end review process
- Perform variance analysis for Operating Expenses, Balance Sheet
- Ensure entities results are fully compliant with all accounting standards and regulations and business is compliant with financial control environment, including SOX controls
- Monitor and coordinate journals posting process, provisions and accruals for the area
- Support internal and external financial audits along with judgment reports as required
- Liaise with Close & Control /CCM teams on Month End Close activities /queries
- Manage new cost centre creations and structure simplifications in line with transformation
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner for key business stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the success of finance projects
Planning & Forecasting
- Provide oversight and assurance to the quality of outcomes in the planning and forecasting process including execution of Regional budget consolidations as required liaising with Finance Partners through development of standardised templates
- Management of Planning cycle (3/1 plan; Updates) for Functional Area including actions needed to ensure adherence to timelines
- Work with senior finance colleagues in GSF to create Forecasts, Plan and Update exercises (GSF Plan Book ownership and adoption) including responsibility for Central GSF submissions.
- Coordinates Baseline Transfers process flow
- Responsible for preparing the monthly Operating expenditure (Opex & headcount) including comparison and commentary on forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts
- Perform variance analysis and comment on performance making recommendations of improvements going forward
- Encourage a one finance team sense of belonging from different geographies
- Identify and drive standard ways of working(e.g. define and document operational processes as needed)
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Experience in financial controlling or financial reporting and financial audit (at least 5 years) and financial planning / budgeting
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, modern working environment
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Matrix organization experience
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in a SOX environment
- Strong expertise in IFRS
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Opportunity to use English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top