Finance Manager - Wellness
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Jul 27 2020
The Finance Manager, Wellness Category has overall responsibilities to support Senior Finance Manager, Wellness Category for finance business partnering to Wellness Category Marketing Team to develop strategy, provide financial counsel and direction to ensure sound operation decision and improve performance, proactively identify opportunities and risks to meet business objectives, and manage Category P&L delivery.
- Provide leadership and support to Wellness Category Marketing team on all elements of strategy development and execution, resource allocation, ROI and P&L optimization, portfolio management, innovation & opportunity identification and maximization. Provide financial assessment support to New Product Development projects. Proactively identifying opportunities and rising challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks.
- Support Senior Finance Manager, Wellness Category to lead all financial rolling planning process for China Wellness Category to ensure development of robust business plan and forecast.
- Provide non-standard financial analysis and management reporting.
- Accountable for maintain strong finance governance.
- Build strong partnership with cross-function teams, such as Sales, Commercial Excellence,
Compliance, Legal, Supply Chain, Regulatory, R&D, Procurement, etc.
- Provide support to internal/external auditing.
- Work with C&C and P&F team in KL Hub to provide high-quality monthly performance
commentary and deep business insights.
- Other Ad hoc projects assigned by Senior Finance Manager, Wellness Category.
Bachelor's degree required in Accounting, Finance, or Business; CPA/ACCA/CMA or MBA
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2+ years financial support experience.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Technical Background with the ability to collaborate across multiple departments.
- Ability to develop and implement complex solutions.
- Ability to influence others.
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top