Site Name: Philippines - Metro Manila - Makati
Posted Date: Dec 6 2019
Are you looking for an opportunity with a focus on financial matters relating to the Philippines Consumer Healthcare business? If so, this is the role for you.
As a Finance Directory, you will serve as Finance Business Partner for the Philippines Leadership Team while providing overall leadership and direction to the Finance function.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Serve as the lead Finance Business Partner for the Philippines business. Provide sound financial advice and counsel to the Philippines leadership team comprising Country GM, Customer Development Director, Marketing leads and support function heads. Responsible for supporting the leadership team on all elements of strategy development and execution, resource allocation, portfolio management & opportunity identification and maximisation.
- Provide functional leadership and direction to the Philippines Finance organization.
- Identify and manage all financial and business risks across the Philippines business towards attainment of business and financial objectives; effectively communicate significant issues and risks to area as and when necessary
- Lead finance team with full responsibility for the delivery of all financial performance metrics in line with agreed targets.
- Lead all financial planning processes for Philippines, ensuring development of robust business plans and forecasts
- Lead all financial reporting processes for Philippines, providing accurate and timely financial and other information to the Philippines Leadership Team, Area, Region and Corporate, as required;
- Drive the overall Finance simplification and standardization agenda through the Philippines organization; identify and implement simplification opportunities and ensure delivery of Finance cost targets.
- Ensure all GSK Finance policies are implemented in the Philippines business; ensure appropriate accounting systems, processes and internal control systems are in place and in use.
- Drive Working Capital reduction program, implementing best practices and ensure delivery of Working Capital targets
- Provide financial support to all Business Development initiatives impacting the Philippines business units
- Sponsor and support all Corporate/Sector initiatives as they pertain to the Philippines business; e.g. Operational Excellence initiatives, Cost Savings Projects, etc.
- Engage as active member of the SEA, APAC Finance community
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree and Qualified Accountant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, which enable liaison and negotiations with internal and external parties. (Distributors and suppliers)
- Expert in finance performance improvement opportunities, solving complex problems, planning, project management which include adherence to best practices and thus enabling finance team to report faster and to higher quality standards.
- Leadership of a finance function including matrix organization management experience
- Previous CH / FMCG experience
- Experience in commercial business partnering
- Experience in outsourcing/shared services/center of excellence/Hub
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top