Finance Controlling Specialist
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Mar 10 2021
GSK Finance Hub in Poznań is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities.
Over 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
- Responsibility for reporting of consolidated financial results for the whole segment (12 entities)
- Creating periodic and ad-hoc reports and analyses for the segment
- Gathering data from various systems (SAP, Excel and reporting tools, eg. Hyperion)
- Supporting Finance Controllers, located in above entities
- Managing cost centers for a region/area
- Analyzing & Reviewing Balance Sheets
- Performing control process
- Assisting with certain aspects of the financial month end review process
- Supporting internal and external financial audits
- Working with stakeholders located in different time zones (Asia & Europe) especially during month end
- Actively contribute to the success of finance project
- Degree inFinance or Accounting (or ACCA qualification)
- Experience infinancial controllingat least 3 years
- Experience in financial reporting will be additional asset
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English (minimum C1 level)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong data analyzing skills
- Ability to notice trends and to see "the big picture"
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top