- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Jan 31 2020
Almost 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for professionals in Finance Controlling who will - but not exhaustively:
- Act as a trusted partner for key business stakeholders
- Support business in various finance projects
- Manage the financial month end review process
- Be accountable for cluster/region Financial statement with commentary covering income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Perform variance analysis for Balance Sheet, Operating expenses, Margins and Profitability
- Drive robust Internal controls process
- Be responsible for Tax and Statutory accounts, including Transfer Pricing, dividend proposal, support regulatory changes
- Support internal and external financial audits
- Potentially, but not necessarily, managing a small team
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting or accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Background in Financial controlling and Financial reporting or audit for minimum 5 years.
- Fluent English (C1)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good team player still able to work independently
- Effective collaboration internal and external with stakeholders
- Willingness and availability to travel to take part in the migration process
- Strong expertise in IFRS
- Experience in a SOX environment
- People management experience
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing team of finance professionals, who support business in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Opportunity for professional development in Finance
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and healthcare benefits
- Career in leading global healthcare company with modern employer mindset, corporate culture and values
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GSK's Employees
JasdeepSenior Manager, Corporate Services Procurement - Digital & Tech
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top