Field Market Access Manager
Position: Full time
Open date: Jul 26, 2019
Functional area: Epidemiology and Health Outcomes
You will be identifying, developing and implementing innovative contracting to create and maintain optimal patient access in hospital and at the end of health care insurers for the GSK specialty portfolio after EMA approval.
Key responsibilities :
• Ensuring patient access in hospitals by collaborating with relevant decision makers in the hospitals and healthcare insurers
• Customer Engagement : being an expert in finding ways to approach different health care professionals and knowing how to involve them in improving health care quality. Being regarded by customer and external experts as preferred representative to collaborate with based on their insight. Identifying business risk and opportunities and reacting accordingly
• Business planning: contributing to joint, long term, strategic plans with customer. Actively driving customer/account opportunities aligned with specialty portfolio strategies and customer needs. Defining actions with long-term impact and proactively adjust personal KPI's based on stretched objectives and environmental customer changes.
• Stakeholder collaboration: contributing to internal and external networks to provide innovative business/healthcare solutions.
• Drafting and negotiating offers for selected tenders and quotations.
• Execution of awarded tenders and innovative contracts, within the strategic guidelines of GSK. Translating external market developments and new regulations into impact/threats/opportunities for our business and inform management about insights, scenario analyses and direction for plan.
• Knowledge of the Dutch pharmaceutical market regarding trends, regulations, financing and market dynamics
• Knowledge and experience in oncology and hematology specialist area's
• Strong networker and personal skills to develop a solid external stakeholder network
• Able to produce the clinical and economic value of our products
• Knowledge of pricing and reimbursement processes and regulations in the NL
• Knowledge and basic understanding of health outcomes and pharmacoeconomic principles
• Knowledge of market access processes, payer value propositions, evidence generation and P&R scenarios
• Knowledge of value based health care propositions and offerings
• Result driven communicator
Please see Basic Qualifications
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employee.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top