Expert Marketing Lead
- Istanbul, Turkey
Site Name: Turkey - Istanbul
Posted Date: Aug 26 2020
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Plans and executes oral healthcare brand plans and medical budget for the responsible products. Actively follows the medical budget spends.
• Providing medical input in development of product marketing plans, strategies and objectives.in order to maximize the potential of the company's products.
• Actively participating in marketing activities in compliance with overall strategy and marketing plan.
• Developing and maintaining relations with External Experts to create advocates for the products as well as planning and driving Advisory Board activities.
• Preparing and delivering medical and product training to the Field Force and Brand Leads.
• Medical approval of promotional materials and activities by ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, GSK standards and Scientific Engagement.
• Providing the necessary feedback for GSK products, following up the current situation and actively participating in the action plans.
• Responding to customer inquiries related with his/her products and/or therapeutic areas.
• Tracking GSK or oral healthcare industry related news & information about GSK products and competitors and supplying all involved personnel with up to date information.
• Reporting Adverse Events in compliance with local regulations and existing GSK procedures
• Responding to literature search requests or transferring the requests
- Graduated from dentistry faculty
- Advanced skills to handle a range of complexrelationships/issues/multipleprojects simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of GSK and external stakeholders
- Understanding of the oral healthcare system, its relevant processes political and economic environment - experience in/knowledge of oral healthcare industry.
- Good command of spoken & written English
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top