- Beijing, China
Site Name: China - Beijing - ChaoYang District - Ocean International Centre - Tower A
Posted Date: Jun 3 2020
- Matrix management skills and ability to work effectively across disciplines and geographic boundaries.
- Ability to establish relationships with stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of their expectations.
- Open to learning, adapting and identifying opportunities for personal development. Set and regularly update ASMART objectives. Self-awareness to recognize opportunities for self-improvement and ability to take on feedback.
- Highly proficient in communication skills both in English and Chinese
- Represent IIDPH within administrative assistants' community
- Manage calendar of Department Head with appointment scheduling
- Organize teleconference, video conference and face to face meeting as required by business needs
- Handle registration of conferences and events as well as relevant payments
- Arrange and ensure maintenance of office equipment including stationaries and software
- Maintain working environments, liaison with team members and other functions to ensure appropriate working environment; reporting facilities problems to relevant supporting functions
- Coordination of domestic and overseas travel planning including transportation, accommodation, foreign visa documentation, etc.
- Assist Department head to control yearly travel budget.
- Coordinate with colleagues globally and locally to receive global visitors as well as arrange local travel plans and itineraries.
- Organize major site events and activities, such as Annual Conference, Family Day.
- Lead communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operations on-site
- Organize team offsite and team building activities
- Schedule & facilitate onsite or virtual interviews for recruitment.
- Follow procurement process and handle purchase contracts and orders as needed
- Assist Department Head on expense report preparation and submission
- Manage IIDPH project relevant contracts and facilitate the payments.
- Accountable for understanding and using new tools in GSK procurement and T&E systems.
- Arrange project meetings, provide on-site support.
- Set up and maintain project team sites; provide training on these to team members as required
- Archive key project documents and maintain the database
- Conducting searches of information in the database or internet
- Support execution of projects by ensuring processes are completed in a timely manner to support internal and external collaborations to maintain compliance with internal policies, and local laws and regulations
- Contribute to optimization of processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top