Ethics & Compliance Manager
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Oct 9 2020
To embed ethics and compliance as part of the Governance and Compliance model in the designated business and to align with the evolving GSK China business operating model. Through the successful implementation of GSK Internal Control Framework and compliance programs, this role will support Global Ethics and Compliance (GEC) strategy to ensure that the right product gets to the right patient or population in the right way.
Key Responsibilities :
- Partnering with senior business leaders and the management team of the designated business functions to proactively identify, evaluate and manage risks associated with emerging business strategies and provide pragmatic options for risk mitigation and management, in accordance with GSK internal control framework and polices, in a way that enables sustainable business growth with desired ethics and compliance culture.
- Acting as the champion for GSK Values; Partnering with the senior business leaders and the management team of the designated business functions to drive our Values Assurance strategy into the depths of the organization and increasing the values maturity of the organization through strong business partnership.
- Implementing training and communication for the GSK Code of Conduct; other relevant policies, procedures, and standards; and the Integrity Helpline in the designated business functions.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the designated business functions in areas including Customer Operation Excellence, PMO & Change Management, and Sales Operation Excellence. Working as the interface between the designated business functions and Ethics & Compliance team in driving timely policy updates, end-to-end process controls & optimization, and system automation & enhancement
- Serving as 1st point of contact with Independent Business Monitoring team on management monitoring programs with regards to HCP engagement, partnering with Independent Monitoring Team to enhance program effectiveness & efficiency, and providing ongoing consultation & oversight to Independent Business Monitoring team; Reviewing monitoring results to determine remedial action if required and shares with management the outcome of the reviews. Tracking and reporting on completion of management actions to address significant audit findings.
- Providing regular reports to Ethics & Compliance Director (Compliance Governance, China Pharma) on the performance of controls and specific issues that arise (e.g. CAPA reports, resolution reports)
- Supporting Ethics & Compliance Director (Compliance Governance) & Ethics and Compliance Officer to drive and execute China and above-country compliance related initiatives for the designated business functions.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams and other compliance business partners in the team to assess the continuous improvement needs in operational excellence of compliance programs.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in both Big four Consulting Firm and Compliance functions in MNC in the Healthcare industry;
- Strong capability in cross-functional work and business partnering, matrix and stakeholder management with proven track record
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in driving continuous improvement including processes.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Exemplifies GSK leadership expectations
- Accounting and auditing related certificates.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top