EMEA Statutory Compliance Delivery Expert
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Feb 13 2020
EMEA Statutory Compliance DeliveryExpert (GSK Finance Hub - Europe)
Almost 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of EMEA Statutory Compliance Delivery Expert. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
As an EMEA Statutory Compliance DeliveryExpert you will be responsible to apply Service Management tools/concept for overall Stats Compliance Service Delivery. You will be actively monitoring Service Delivery of the service providers, working with a team of process improvement experts to drive continuous improvements and troubleshooting issues. You will also be supporting the GSK's Stats and Tax strategy at regional level as required. Please note that the role DOES NOT involve carrying out stats or tax operational activities
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new team where you will develop your business partnering skills and drive your career to the next level.
How you will contribute to our success:
- Govern the preparation and delivery of the transfer pricing and audit timelines and prepare the tax filing calendars for sign off by stakeholders as well as respective BPOs for markets supported annually. Ensuring customer issues are identified and promptly resolved - action on daily operational requests and issues within the service SLAs
- Responsible for Service Deliverables including: validation of the weekly KPI report, presentation of monthly service updates at market finance boards, leading daily team huddles (comms cells), keeping risk register and service calendar up to date
- Continuous Improvement - action at areas for improvement with BPOs, Global Tax and Finance Directors to increase efficiency, drive performance and deliver with high quality
- Stakeholder Management - responsible to ensure stakeholders are aligned with the service's delivery and are satisfied with the service's quality
- Customer Relationship Management - build trust by actioning on customer's needs in a timely and pro-active manner and action on risk mitigation actions
- Vendor Management
- Escalation Management - action on escalations arising from all statutory and tax filings within our scope as well as provide support to other finance members where there could be any conflicts in roles/responsibilities related to tax and stats compliance deliverables
- Controls Compliance - responsible for validating controls
- Risk Management - proactively identifying any issues or risks to the service and executing risk mitigation and implementation actions
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- University Degree in Finance - Tax and/or Statutory or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Service Management related to Finance area (especially within Tax/Stats area)
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top