- Manila, Philippines
Site Name: Philippines - Metro Manila - Makati
Posted Date: Aug 11 2020
Are you looking to lead the the digital commerce growth aspiration? If so, this is the role for you.
As an e-Commerce Manager you will build and execute a plan to delivery both top and bottom-line growth on key platforms
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Owns the relationship with key platforms (insert name of platforms) and e-distributors for the (insert market).
- Build a promotional calendar and design sales activities to deliver sales.
- Drive collaboration and align with internal partners (brand teams, trade marketing teams) and external partners (e-distributors, platforms, agencies) to co-create campaigns and promotional activities across main platforms.
- Plan and ensure execution of key campaigns and promotional activities with external partners.
- Direct the e-distributor for store changes, updates, content design and execution of campaigns and promotional activities
- Co-create off-platform marketing activities (search engine, social media channels, other digital channels) with brand teams, align key activities and attain approval from brand marketing
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns closely with the PM area lead and continually optimize.
- Account management responsibility for invoicing, forecasting and sales delivery.
- Internal support to channel lead for performance monitoring and planning.
- 3-5 years of experience working in sales account management.
- 2-3 of those years spent working in eCommerce
- Bachelors / University Degree required
- Business, ecommerce, sales, marketing and finance experience
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top