- Stockholm, Sweden
Site Name: Solna
Posted Date: Dec 9 2020
Why this role? Are you a result driven and ambitious eCommerce expert ready to take the next challenge? Do you want to work with globally known brands such like Nicotinell. Voltaren, Alvedol, Otrivin and Sensodyne reporting directly to the General Manager of GSK Consumer Healthcare Sweden?
In this role you have the overall responsibility to manage the online sales channel within GSK Consumer Healthcare in Sweden. eCommerce is key to the future of GSK's success. This dedicated role is deployed to build a best in class eCommerce business and ensure exponential grow our online sales, especially introduce and drive the Area Amazon business.
Your key responsibilities?
- Daily management of all eCommerce accounts with focus on Amazon in Sweden and aligning our strategy across the Area
- Ensure delivery on sales, customer investment and Gross Margin objectives
- Active driver of Net Revenue Management initiatives
- Delivery on market share targets
- Strategic Account Planning & Account Development including defining priorities for the key business and recognizing development opportunities
- Create and execute strategies across accounts, guided by market dynamics, channel segmentation and channel strategy
- Joint Business Planning with engagement in the business planning cycle
- Assess and understand the key drivers of sales and profit growth and Provide framework for specific activity across portfolio of accounts
- Account planning to Ensure appointed e-retailers are fully represented and have input into commercial process.
- Develops overall conclusions regarding accounts, markets, and competitive business results, using complex data from multiple sources.
- Lead the customer negotiation, develop customer negotiation strategies and framework
- Own the JBP for Amazon Sweden and aligning the strategy across Area
- End to end ownership of eCommerce portfolio
- Actively drive the GSK eCommerce agenda both internally and externally
- Actively seek & exploit new eCommerce business opportunities
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University degree in business administration, economics or related
- 3+ years of work experience within a FMCG organization
- Fluent in English and preferably in Swedish
- Relevant commercial experience from eCommerce field
- An understanding of the online & eCommerce marketplace
- Understanding of eCommerce channels & principles to win (omni-channel, pure players)
- Understanding and insight into Digital shelf principles & data analytics
- Capable to manage many stakeholders at all levels within and outside the company
- Strong communication skills to impact across different levels in the organization as an ecommerce ambassador
- Understanding of marketing, supply chain and financial management to ensure effective cross functional working
- Understanding of sales and forecasting processes,
- Financial and analytical skills to be able to build strategical, financially robust proposals that exploit opportunities within accounts
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Former experience from Amazon in other markets
- Passion for and commitment to consumer and customers & Brands
- Goal oriented & result driven,
- Dynamic and hands-on approach,
- Able to drive fact-based decision making,
Why GSK? A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Pain relief, Oral health, Respiratory, Nutrition/gastro-intestinal and Skin health categories.
We have a portfolio of loved and trusted brands that are underpinned by science including: Voltaren, Alvedol/Panadol, Sensodyne, Parodontax, Otrivin and Nicotinell
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and help define our culture - so that together we can deliver extraordinary things for our patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top