Site Name: Suzhou Plant Tech Industry Park
Posted Date: Jan 21 2021
The role key responsibilities are to perform several E2E Service Operations (E2E SO) services in several ERP functional modules in accordance with the SLA agreed with the business.
These services include: •
- Data Maintenance and data extraction •
- User Support and consultancy •
- Change Management advice •
- Service Development & Service Management
1. Perform E2E SO services for staff at home site and remote sites, in accordance with processes and direction set out by Service/Site Leads. •
2. Deliver Data service through:
- Maintaining ERP Master Data in a timely and accurate manner to facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Extracting & collating data on customer request to support management decision-making
- Implement & support Data Governance & Quality Management processes to ensure Data Quality Standards are being met across the Supply Chain •
- Addressing ERP service incidents and service requests made to the E2E SO by customers
- Provide consultancy and advice to users on areas of improvement for ways of working and on the appropriate and effective use of ERP.
- Inherent Super User knowledge of how ERP supports the underlying Business & Data processes. Applying this expertise to support user requests, incident & problem management at Functional/Site & cross Functional/Site Levels •
- Providing ERP master data and/or functional knowledge to support the E2E SO Service/Site Leads in assessing and implementing planned template and service changes. •
- Managing day to day internal customer and stakeholder relationships to ensure requirements, expectations and standards are met
- Ensuring compliance and contribute towards the area of GMP and PSC Tech Quality within the E2E SO
- Working with other Shared Services to provide ERP knowledge to resolve business process incidents against defined SLAs and Service Targets. •
- Working with customers and E2E SO to consult or participate in service development projects or initiatives.
- Supporting the detailed Transition Planning, Project Management & Delivery of E2E SO Service Development opportunities •
Evidence of experience and knowledge in one or more ERP support activities such as Data Management, User Support and Incident Management •
Evidence of experience and knowledge in one or more ERP functional modules •
Analytical ability to diagnose problems and to develop practical solutions •
Good communication skills, both interpersonal and presentation •
Able to interact with and influence individuals •
Able to work effectively in a matrix organisation across geographies and cultures •
Knowledge of the ERP philosophy. •
Strong business knowledge of home site objectives and operations •
Understanding of the GSK Quality System and validation requirements, policies, procedures and standards
Knowledge of use of the Remedy Incident Management system. •
Good understanding of PSC objectives and its sites' operations •
Evidence of experience and knowledge in delivering or using one or more of the following:
- IT Service Management, ITIL accreditation
- Process improvement techniques (GSK Production Systems).
- Regulatory requirements for IT systems and their operational support
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件, 我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址, 并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK, 请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。