DTP Pharmacy Medical Representative
Site Name: China - Guangdong - Guangzhou - YueXiu District - JieTai Plaza, Guangzhou Office Jietai Plaza, China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Sep 24 2019
- Achieve retail sales target by BU and company level strategy;
- Familiar with GSK products and can-do right promotion of GSK brand in regular activities aligned with company strategy under compliance framework;
- Target DTP (direct to patient) pharmacy profile and relationship management;
- Activities/Events/route plan to target chain stores/customers required by the company strictly and efficiently in GSK compliance framework;
- Regular visit to target DTP pharmacy by KPI or line manager requirements, record in CRM for tracking and other performance purpose;
- Other tasks assigned by line managers.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Colleague degree or above, Medical, Pharmacy specialty or related majors preferred;
Experience & knowledge:
- 1+sales working experience (OTC or prescription drugs) at the retail industry
- foreign company experience background is preferred
- Good communication skills both internal and external is required;
- Can work under high pressure;
- Team work and pro-active spirit;
- English skills preferred but not must.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Meet Some of GSK's Employees
JasdeepSenior Manager, Corporate Services Procurement - Digital & Tech
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top