District Distribution Operation Manager
Site Name: China - Guizhou - Guiyang
Posted Date: Aug 23 2019
Are you looking to expand your expertise in distribution systems in a global environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change? At GSK, we are transforming how new technologies are used to improve performance across the organization.
As a Distribution Manager, you will provide support to the end-to-end (E2E) logistics teams in the delivery of the site supply plans, through management and execution of the critical sales and distribution processes including delivery creation and invoice exception management.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Assume line manager/people leadership responsibilities for direct reports, process management and confirming standards through process confirmation across all aspects of the Sales & Distribution operation.
• Responsible for ownership & management of the Customer Material Information Records (CMIR), Material Listings (ML) and Batch Search Strategy (BSS) data set up.
• Responsible for trade route creations via submission of SID (site item data form).
• Management of 0-2 weeks Order Book, despatch load building, and weekly Shipment Plan meetings with the warehouse despatch team.
• Responsible for daily creation of deliveries in Manufacturing Enterprise Resource Planning (MERP), including necessary compliance checks for aligned customer required dates (CRD) for pack changes.
• Provide logistics leadership with performance trends for Right First Time (RFT) % of deliveries created to plan.
• Responsible for resolving and updating site invoice documentation via MERP.
• Investigate discrepancies at the request of the Principle Trading company (PTC).
• Manages site DRA and Transport Exceptions Document including maintenance of customer packing texts in conjunction with the warehouse despatch team.
• Responsible for licence applications and updating of sales orders to lift embargos for all orders supplied to Sanction markets.
• Act as the site key contact for Sanctions & Export screening requests.
• Responsible for the co- ordination of unlicensed supply requests, registration samples and other non-standard shipments including proforma invoice creations.
• Support and act as Logistics lead for Supply Chain projects, market Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) cutovers, merger activities and significant Supply Chain process changes.
• Provide the support required to ensure the area is audit ready and fully compliant with safety, and quality standards at all times.
• Support self-inspection, problem solving and identifying corrective actions to improve performance.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- High School Diploma
- Leadership experience within a highly regulated Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment
- Management of sales & distribution data within an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Experience collaborating with Warehouse leadership, schedulers & customers
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Certification in Supply Chain Management (ISM) or Inventory Management (APICS)
- Good working knowledge of Supply chain & Distribution processes
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top