Director of Investigations, China
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Nov 14 2019
- Direct, manage, and conduct objective, impartial, and fact-finding internal investigations by following effective investigative steps in accordance with all relevant GSK policies, procedures, and guidance:
- Assist in assignment, triaging, and prioritizing of investigations;
- Establish an investigative plan;
- Preserve, gather and analyze evidence;
- Conduct professional investigative interviews;
- Guide and advise the Investigation Stakeholder Group (or its equivalent) chairperson;
- Author detailed fact-based reports of the highest quality, together with findings, evidence, materials and analysis necessary for related disciplinary or compliance actions;
- Document results of investigations in a case management system; and
- Complete post-investigative actions
- For assigned investigations, apply project management discipline and drive execution with detailed case plan, including definition of roles, responsibilities and milestones;
- Maintain strict discretion and confidentiality, and ensure investigations are completed in a thorough and timely manner;
- Prioritize multiple investigations, investigative tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced and priority-driven environment, while maintaining positive attitude and collaborative relations with various stakeholders;
- Work closely with internal and external counsel when conducting legally privileged investigations;
- Identify trends, emerging risks, and insights regarding internal investigations in Greater China, and lead efforts to continuously improve and enhance investigative processes and risk management processes;
- Maintain current knowledge and awareness of investigative techniques, fraud schemes, privacy laws, and applicable industry regulations, and contribute to coaching other investigators and building high performance team;
- Build, maintain and strategically influence relationships across the organization, specifically in Greater China, and with counterparts in pharmaceutical industry;
- Escalate relevant issues to the Director - Corporate Investigations East
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading and managing investigations and teams, and related processes;
- Experience in performing investigations and/or audits under the direction of internal and/or external Legal counsel;
- Demonstrated understanding of fraud and abuse, anti-kickback and other rules and regulations applicable to pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience leading and managing teams (both directly and through influence) to conduct investigations timely, with a proven record of team building across functions;
- Demonstrated decision-making and project management skills;
- Must be highly and effectively organized;
- Must be flexible, self-starter, team oriented, and capable of multi-tasking;
- Use business acumen and insights to effectively manage investigations in the company matrix organization including across multiple sets of stakeholders;
- Ability to interpret and conceptualize rules, guidelines, policies, procedures and controls;
- Sound and independent judgement in complex and sensitive cases;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation;
- Ability to assess/analyse complex business information and develop appropriate conclusions;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong leadership and influencing skills;
- Proficient in Mandarin and English;
- Proven analytical and data analysis skills;
- Analyze and present in simple form large volume of information;
- Critical and strategic thinker;
- Synthesize results of discovery and analysis;
- Learn fast and in unstructured way;
- Ability to operate under pressure;
- Quickly adopt to changes; and
- Can function as a team leader and a team member
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top